4/10/2012

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD...YAY!! :)

The award is given to a blogger with less than 200 followers, and this is how it works:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Reveal your 5 (or less) picks for the award and let them know.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogosphere... other bloggers.
5. Finally, the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!



A big THANK YOU to Harrison Home who so graciously gave me the award...
Go and check out this delightful blog.  :)

AND NOW...I pass this award on to....

Holly @ Bella Nest.
Love her blog, and I also was able to do a guest post over there for...Drab to Fab Friday.





My dear friend, Homemaker Ang...
You'll love her farm, style, and her... :)

Anna @ My Design Ethos...
She's a designer and I so enjoy seeing her home as well as inspiration boards.

So go and enjoy these fabulous blogs, and be inspired to create a beautiful home.  :)

Blessings, 
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

2 comments:

  1. HI! I found you through Jen at Harrison Home blog... so happy to have found you! congrats on your newest addition! look forward to following you :) ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination Kris! You're too sweet :) I will have to have a think of my favourite new blogs x

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.